Hard to believe, but true. The OMR Festival 2019 is right around the corner. As such we’ve begun prepping for when doors open on May 7 & 8. That means the office is filling up, the team is putting in long(er) hours and selling exhibitor booths for the Festival. We are absolutely thrilled by the resonance we’ve received from our partners, as well as the trust they’re placing in us once again. There is still time for you to showcase you and your company’s goods and services to the best and brightest marketing heads. Here’s a look at which companies are board so far and why it makes sense for you and yours to get to OMR.
Last year, our halls were filled with 40,000 attendees. To make sure that we’re able to house a few more attendees and exhibitors, we’re heading over to the other, more spacious side of the Hamburg Exhibition Center for OMR19. In addition to heavyweights like Audi, Adobe, Google, Facebook and the like, we’re also always interested in getting exciting young companies to the Festival, whether it’s with a booth or a creative way of getting them involved. Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Here’s what #OMR19 is all about
If you want to be a part of the OMR family and OMR19, there are a variety of ways of getting you involved:
- Premium Booth: Hall B5 is the Premium Hall, where—just as in years past—our Premium partners and their massive booths are located. Booths here can be custom designed and our team can provide you with tips on what tends to impress the most. As the name implies, the Premium Hall is for premium exhibitors only—and that also applies to the Expo Stages this year. The Big Picture Stage, previously located in the Premium Hall, is being relocated to a separate area.
- Expo Stand: In Hall B6 is the Expo Hall with smaller, pre-fab booths. At OMR19, the Expo Hall will be much larger than in years past.
- Masterclasses: One of the most popular OMR formats, our Masterclasses are sold out every single year. (The application process for prospective attendees will begin in a few weeks). With high demand, comes higher supply; in 2019 we’ve increased the number of Masterclasses to 150. Here you can go into detail on your product in these 90-minute deep dive seminars.
- Side Events: Whatever kind of get together you can dream up, we can do. From affiliate breakfasts, to SEO lunch, pub crawls in Sankt Pauli or tours across Hamburg, our team can help you find the right location and speaker for your Side Event, and also assist you in the execution. Just drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Guided Tours: Establish industry insiders accompany visitors across the Festival introducing them to exciting exhibitors on both days. Each tour is tailored to specific target groups and clustered by topic, helping get your message out there to the people who need to hear it most. Would you like a tour to make a stop at your booth? Then get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Expo Stages: Just like last year, there will be two stages in the Expo area with non-stop content. The “Big Picture Stage” and the “Deep Dive Stage” are the baby brother and sister to the big Conference Stage, and are available for free to every visitor at no extra charge. The “Big Picture Stage” is where the biggest marketing topics of the moment, e.g. influencers, video, adtech, eCommerce and others, are analyzed from a strategic perspective. On the “Deep Dive Stage,” our speaker lineup will take a closer look at a given topic and provide you with actionable strategies you can use.
Here’s a look at some of the companies on board at OMR19
One thing stands out after taking a look at confirmed exhibitors to OMR19: the vast majority of past exhibitors are back again for another go. To give you an impression of who’s coming to Hamburg on May 7 & 8, we’ve put together a short list. If you want to join the Festival, drop a line to our Sales team right here.
These exhibitors are on board
|24SevenLeads||a+s Dialoggroup||AB Tasty|
|Acxiom Deutschland||ad pepper media||AdDefend|
|ADITION technologies||adjust||Adobe Systems|
|adRom Media Marketing||AdSpirit||Adyoulike|
|beDirect||belboon||Burda Direct Interactive|
|Business Data Solutions||Channable||Channel Advisor|
|Channel Pilot||Claneo||cobra CRM|
|Collabary by Zalando||Commanders Act||communicode|
|Construktiv||Consultix||Content Marketing Forum|
|D.O.T.S.S.||DDV||Deutsche Post AG|
|dialis direct||Dialoghaus||Die Etagen|
|diva-e Digital Value Excellence||eComCon||Ecosia|
|Episerver||epoq internet services||esome advertising technologies|
|ExMarketPlace||Facebook / Instagram||Facelift|
|fischerAppelt||Getty Images||gkk Dialog|
|HMS||Horizont||HRS – Das Hotel Portal|
|Immowelt||Index Exchange||Indima Direct|
|Integral Ad Science||intelliAd Media||Intermate Media|
|Inviqa||Inxmail||IQOS von Philip Morris|
|kesselhaus||Kolibri Online||L.N. Schaffrath DigitalMedien|
|Lead Spot Media||Ligatus||Linkfluence|
|Media Impact||Mediengruppe RTL||Meister Lampe und Freunde|
|OM Affiliate Bash||One Advertising||Opinary|
|Optiopay||Outbrain||Panadress Marketing Intelligence|
|Projektron||Proleagion||ProSiebenSat1 Media SE|
|Pulse Advertising||PWC – PricewaterhouseCoopers||Quantcast Deutschland|
|rabbit eMarketing||Reputation.com||retailerweb / verticalAds Group|
|Retresco||SALESBUTLERS||Schober Direct Media|
|Schober Information Group||Scout24||Selligent|
|Smarketer||Smarter Ecommerce||Social Blue|
|Social Match||Socialhub||SoftwareLoft IT-Solutions|
|Sommer & Co||Spryker||SQUARE FILM|
|textOmatic||The Adex||The Digitale|
|The Tradedesk||Trebbau direct media||Trustpilot|
|UPPER Network||Usercentrics||VICO Research & Consulting|
|Wieners + Wieners||Workgenius by Mylittlejob||Xing Marketing Solutions|
|YouGov Deutschland||zenloop||… and many more|
If you would like to be a part of OMR19, reach out to our business development team. They’re happy to advise you on how to make the most of your presence at the OMR Festival and are always good for a couple of outside-the-box ideas. Get in touch before it’s too late!